Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm a little sorry I did this

I thought this would be fun.

A Shuffle Survey

Instructions:
1. Shuffle your iPod/MP3 player/iTunes/Whatever else you have.

2. Answer the questions by the song title that comes up.3. Don't cheat, it makes everything more fun!

[One] What is your life going to be like in five years?
"Ain't No Other Man" By Christina Aguilera. (yessss...)

[Two] How is your love life going for you right now?
Song: "Ziggy Stardust" By Bowie. (I am dating a musician, but he's not very stardusty.)

[Three] What pisses you off the most about the opposite sex?
"A Boy Named Sue" By Johnny Cash. I don't mind when guys have girls names. : )

[Four] What do your parents really think of you?
"To You Everything I Bestow" Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack. (Not in a wierd way. Just in a "we bestowed life upon you" way.)

[Five] What do you think about the world and its current state?
"The Maker Makes" Rufus Wainwright. (Interesting.)

[Six] What is the worst thing that's ever happened to you?
"Angels We Have Heard on HIgh" Christina Aguilera. (That just doesn't make sense. Unless there is some sort of angel of death wandering around speaking in tones so high ony dogs can hear him.)

[Seven] What will your next time having sex be like?
"Buckets of Rain" Bob Dylan (The second line in the song is "buckets of tears." I just hope its good tears, not bad ones. The song is pretty romantic, so I am going with good.)

[Eight] What is your main goal in life?
"Fly Me to The Moon" Frank Sinatra. (Pretty cool, if you think figuraltively. I don't want to be an astronaut though.)

[Nine] What do girls think of your looks?
"Talk Show Host" Radiohead (I look like Ellen?)

[Ten] What do you really want in life?
"The Finish Line" Snow Patrol. (Creepy. Unless it means I want to be sucessful)

[Eleven] How are you going to get far in life?
"Fake Tales of San Francisco" Artic Monkeys (Pretend I am Armistad Maupin?)

[Twelve] What do say when you're in a bad mood?
"Maps" Yeah Yeah Yeahs. (it's my favorite swear word?)

[Thirteen] What about when you are really happy?
"Brothers on a Hotel Bed" Death Cab for Cutie. (I'm not doing a threesome, sorry.)

[Fourteen] What do think of yourself in general?
"Take Five" David Brubeck Quartet. (I do appreciate breaks while I am working. And the idea of high fiving mysef sounds fun.)

[Fifteen] What is your life's theme song?
"What Sarah Said" Death Cab for Cutie. (Hopefully I speak up for myself and don't make this poor Sarah girl speak for both of us all the time. This is an awesome song though. I definitely believe in the idea that "Love is watching someone die." )

[Sixteen] What are you going to do this weekend?
"Merry Christmas Everybody" Slade (Buying Christmas presents for people? Planning my trip?)

[Seventeen] How can you try and make yourself happy?
"The Great Escape" We Are Scientists (But I like my life. I don't want to run away. : (

[Eighteen] What song will they play at your wedding?
"You Say (Stay)" Lisa Loeb (Ew. THe guy in that song sounds like a jerk. Me no marry a jerk.)


[Nineteen] What about your funeral?
"Thank Goodness" Wicked Soundtrack. (Why does this game make me seem so eager for death?)

[Twenty] What or who makes you the most happy?
"Out of MyHead" Fastball (DUI's make me happy?)

[Twenty One] What am I even doing on this Earth?
"Over-rated" Gavin DeGraw (I don't like this game anymore. I hope people aren't overrating me!)

[Twenty Two] How am I going to die?
"White Christmas" Sinatra (Stupid dumbass Christmass music again. I don't want to die on Christmas! That would just make all subsequent Christmases very hard for my surviving family.)

[Twenty Three] What is some good advice?
"It;s Been Awhile" Staind (that's not advice, it;s an observation! This game sucks.)

[Twenty Four] & What's some advice you'd never take?
"Superstar" Jamelia (Ok, I promise I will never strive to be a superstar.)

[Twenty Five] Will you ever have children?
Track 7 From Love Actually. (Something about how I would give someone the world, so I suppose that means yeah.)

[Twenty Six] What is high school like for you or what will it be like?
"Ray of Light" Madonna (I liked this song in High School, but H.S. was not really a ray of light for me!)

[Twenty Seven] How are you feeling today?
"You got me all wronng" Dios Malos (Do you? I wasn't aware of that)

[Twenty Eight] What's your general outlook on life?
"Saturday Morning" Eels (I like having fun. Weekends are important)

[Twenty Nine] What are your last words going to be?
"Big Blond and Beautiful" Michelle Pfeiffer and John Travolta (I hope the big refers to boobs and not future obesity!)

[Thirty] What's your biggest fear?
"Everybody's Free (to feel good)" Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack (originally a Prince song?) Am I afraid of another Summer of Love? Whatever.

No comments: