- To dive under the table if there is an earthquake.
- To run out the front door if there is a fire.
- To finish making the pasta I have started. A girl's gotta eat!
- To put a DVD in the DVD Player.
- To get my book or cell phone out of my purse, which is on the dining room table.
I will NOT be getting up for the following reasons:
- To get my notebook out of the car so I can work on articles I need to write. There will be ample time tomorrow.
- To return the videos that are already overdue.
- To burn photos onto a cd.
- To do laundry.
Things I am looking forward to doing while on the couch:
- Eating Pasta King pesto.
- Reading Yes Man by Danny Wallace.
- Watching the Girls Next Door at 10pm.
- Maybe watching Under the Tuscon Sun. Maybe it will curb my current desire to leave the country and never come back.
- Having tea.
Oh, and on a slightly strange and definitely random note, I have decided to be Holly for Halloween. : ) (Thanks for all the advice in the previous post, gals.) Holly and Bridget were in my dream last night, and they helped me put together my costume. Oh, and I asked Holly what Playboy jewelry I should get from Spencers to best communicate Holly, not random Playboy Bunny. She reccomended the charm braclelet she designed, and I agreed. The bracelet is actually at Spencers, BTW.
Anyone get my title and first line reference?