Sunday, September 23, 2007

No freaking way...


You're Anne of Green Gables!
by L.M. Montgomery
Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters. You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.
Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


I love Anne! She's always been a hero of mine, and Anne of Green Gables is one of my favorite books.

Speaking of books...


I also highly reccomend Yes Man, by Danny Wallace. I just finished reading it, and I loved it because it was funny, clever, and suprising. Plus, it was written by a quirky British guy, which satisfies the anglophile in me. AND, the main character totally reminded me of my favorite British Guy, which was even better. A little "tide-me-over" until Christmas. : ) Now, I'm on to a silly chick lit book called Weekend in Paris. Won't be as good as Yes Man, I'm pretty sure, but I can't imagine something that will be right now.



This bookcase has a few of my all time favorite books on it:

















It includes: The Harry Potter Books, Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials Trilogy, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Giver, The Outsiders, and some graphic novels. I have more books, but they are on other bookshelves. This pic is also another little glimpse of the re-arrangement my room has gone through lately.

And see that little envelope propped up against the side of the bookshelf? It's the Elsie prints I ordered. : ) Will find awesome frames for them, then hang them around this shelf. Yay.

What are your favorite books?

No comments: