Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Top Five Things I Am Looking Forward to This Summer

My sweetheart is leaving me come mid-June. Well, not really leaving me, but flying back home to Wales. Whenever I get upset about that, I try to think of all the cool things that are happening this summer.

1. Ashley and I are going to Seattle in the end of May!
2. Marissa is moving in with me in June!
3. Heather's Wedding in July!
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release in July!
5. Lots and lots of money from busy season at work. Time to start saving for some travel adventures!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

It's so cool he got to come visit you here. I think it's great the two of you are still together. Keep your chin up. You will make lots of money so you can go visit him soon.

{Me} said...

Can't believe its nearly come round for heather to get married, its gone so fast.