Monday, September 03, 2007

A Girlie's Christmas in Wales

It's official! I am going to visit Ashley in Wales this Christmas. Here are a few thing I am looking forward to doing (besides seeing Ash):
  1. Meeting his family. Finally!

  2. Goin' out with the girlies!

  3. Wearing a bow on my head on Christmas. I will technically be his Christmas present and should adorn myself appropriately.

  4. Bringing California wine to Wales to give to all my dear ones.

  5. Buying Christmas ornaments at Harrods.

  6. Seeing castles.

  7. Taking Wind Street by storm again. Ahhh... the good old days.

  8. Teltelys, sausage rolls, Sunday dinners, cadburys...

  9. Taking cool pictures.

  10. Riding the London Eye. Never did it!

  11. Going to the Tower of London. Never did that either!

  12. Taking a nice drive around the Welsh countryside. I didn't get to see much that you couldn't see by train last time!

yippee!


One of my fave pics from the last time I was in Wales, just for the heck of it!


1 comment:

Debbi said...

Oh, so fun. I wish I could go with you.