Sunday, February 18, 2007

I Love Chico!

The first time I went to Chico back in the fall I realized that there was a lot more to Chico that the drunk frat boy stereotype. But when I visited again this February, I fell in love. I love Chico. It's a beautiful, has a downtown full of unique little independent shops, a good bus system, a strip of real life frat houses on Ivy Street, an older University right in the middle of downtown, plus a little bit of suburban sprawl beyond. The following is a list of some of my favorite spots in Chico, CA

My Top Ten Favorite Places in Chico:

1.) Lulu's Fashion House


2.) Gigi's (shoestore)


3.) The Naked Lounge (coffee shop)


4.) The Banshee (cool loungy bar with loud, cool music)


5.) Madison Bear Garden (it's a bar that serves food. yum.)


6.) Ashley's Room


7.) The Bear Hole at Bidwell Park


8.) The Diamond Hotel (Room 309)


9.) The Pizza Place in town (I don't remember what it is called)


10.) yet to be determined...





Some photos of the Diamond Hotel and Bidwell:


No comments: